1.Brite Smiles Dentistry
1170 W 11th St
DentistsCosmetic DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesPeriodontists
2.Bright Smile Dental Office
991 Montague Expy
3.Smiles Dental Spa
1431 N Tracy Blvd
Very nice office, friendly staff, Dr knows her stuff. If you are looking for dental care I recommend this office.
4.New Smile Orthodontics
2435 Naglee Rd
OrthodontistsDentistsDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Excellent results. When I first took my 7 year old daughter to Dr Hu's office four years ago, she had a narrow septum and a severe under bite. Dr. Hu's patient and concerned staff helped broarden th
1401 W 11th St Ste A
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic DentistryDental Hygienists
*Carla D. Pena, DDS, Inc. Personal, Caring Attention in a Relaxing Environment
6.Tracy Smiles Dentistry and Orthodontics
2600 S Tracy Blvd Ste 170
DentistsOrthodontistsCosmetic DentistryPediatric Dentistry
As a dentist in Tracy, we offer modern dentistry at an affordable price. We are proud to be your complete Tracy dental provider by offering you great specialty services and state-of-the-art equipment,
7.Bright Now Dental
2663 Naglee Rd
For a dentist who provides excellent, yet affordable dental care for the whole family, turn to Bright Now! Dental in Tracy. Here, well assist you with everything from routine check-ups, X-rays, fillin
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future