VCA Old River Animal Hospital
Serving the Tracy area. Call now for a vet appointment!Serving the Tracy Area
1.VCA Old River Animal Hospital
520 W 11th St
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsPet ServicesVeterinarian Emergency ServicesPet Grooming
Click for Coupon
Sebastian had been very ill & I had to take him to emergency. I called Dr. Ned Jackson, DVM during his office hours & he gave me advise that emergency had not told me which saved my sweet boy's life.More Nearby Locations »
2.Banfield Pet Hospital
2477 Naglee Rd
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsPet ServicesVeterinariansAnimal Health Products
Banfield Pet Hospital® - Our veterinarians are proud to partner with you to proactively monitor the health and wellness of the pets you love. From thorough physical exams and lab work-ups, to dental c
3.Tracy Veterinary Clinic
20 W Grant Line Rd
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsVeterinariansAnimal Health ProductsVeterinary Labs
4.Vet Clinic, Large & Small Animals
840 W Schulte Rd
VeterinariansVeterinary LabsVeterinary Clinics & HospitalsVeterinary Specialty Services
We offer full veterinary service including, pet surgery, dental cleaning, pet pharmacy, and preventative care for heart-worm, and tick & flea control. We are a full service animal hospital that provid
5.Geisert Animal Hospital Inc.
1827 S El Dorado St
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsVeterinary Specialty ServicesVeterinariansPet Boarding & Kennels
I really think if someone was in need of a vet Then this is the place to go. They were very compassionate towards our pet and us. I'm forever thankful to Dr. Singh and the staff we had a great experie
406 W Yosemite Ave
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsVeterinariansVeterinarian Emergency Services
This is a small clinic. The staff are nice and outgoing. The prices are very reasonable. Will definitely go back.
7.Hardin Animal Hospital Inc.
336 E Lafayette St
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsVeterinary Specialty ServicesPet GroomingPet Services
Dr. Vicunia is seriously such a great doctor. He is very gentle and loving with all the pets. Stephanie is a excellent tech i would not go to any other clinic.
www.standifordveterinary.net 1409 Standiford Avenue, Modesto, CA 95350 Give Your Pet The Care It Deserves!Expert & Dignified Treatment. Call.
Please try reloading the page.
- Important phone numbers, especially those of the the veterinary clinic, the animal hospital or emergency clinic, and the poison control center
- A book detailing pet first-aid steps
- Copy of medical records
- Nylon leash
- Muzzle (only use if pet is not vomiting and has no difficulty breathing)
- Absorbent gauze
- Nonlatex disposable gloves
- Nail clippers
- Digital thermometer
- Sterile saline solution
- Hydrogen peroxide (to induce vomiting only at the recommendation of a veterinarian
- Milk of magnesia (to absorb poison only at the recommendation of a veterinarian)
- Medical records
- The type or brand of food the pet eats
- Medication (including flea, tick, and heartworm medication).
- Fresh stool sample
- Vomit sample
- Video of the pet engaging in abnormal behavior
- Substance the pet may have ingested