Call A Pro
Serving the Townsend area. More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Is it weird I almost want to get locked out again so I can call Lockbusters? Yeah, my experience was that great. After coming home at 2am beers may or may not have been involved, I soon realized that
2.Get Locksmiths Now
Locks & Locksmiths
Fast response and great service, I was more than happy to have called. When you're calling locksmiths it's usually because you're in trouble, so it's great to have the whole thing solved to easily and
3.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
Solid guys. I'm a firm believer in you get what you pay for and we wanted a high security lock installed. They got it done right away, even though they didn't have the part, they went to get it, came
4.Locksmith On Call 24/7
Locks & Locksmiths
If you want a realiable locksmith to put on your emergency contacts, this is it. They come fast and resolve your issue in no time, and I'm always recommending them to everybody I know. Been calling th
5.Jim's Lock & Key
215 Valley Dr
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesKeys
Absolutely the BEST!! Fast response time, reasonable prices, great, friendly, professional service!! Would definitely recommend!!
448 N Cedar Bluff Rd
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesGarage Doors & Openers
10% Off Senior Citizen and/or Military Personnel+2more
We were moving into a new house. We called and he was there in an hour. We needed every door done. So awesome he made them all the same key! No big bundle of keys for storm doors, garage, front a
7.Access UnlimitedServing the Townsend, TN area
Locks & LocksmithsKeysTowing
AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE! They were to me in no time. It was almost 10pm and raining yet the man never said a word about it he had my jeep unlocked in under 10 minutes! This is the only service I will
Serving the Townsend area.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.