1.Hines Tire Co
2108 Maryland St
Tires-Wholesale & Manufacturers
2.Hines Tire Co
1313 E 6th St
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesTires-Wholesale & ManufacturersAutomobile Accessories
My tires was showing wire bad i was short on cash and the owner let me put my tires on credit this place is so friendly and awesome to everyone and any situation
3.Hines Tire & Service Center
419 S Court St
Tire Recap, Retread & RepairAuto Repair & ServiceTire DealersWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-Automotive
They were great! Got me the tires and rims I was looking for online cheaper. They even came out to my house to put the tires on. I'll definitely be doing business with them again.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.