1.Mark Smith For Pa
211 Main St
2.Memorial Hospital Inc
1 Hospital Dr
Medical ClinicsMore Nearby Locations »
3.Guthrie Health Medical Care
7 Colonial Dr
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
4.Physician Care Pc
71 Hospital Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment
PhysicianCare PC is a medical-surgical group that serves Bradford, Sullivan, Susquehanna and Wyoming counties from more than 10 locations. The group consists of both primary care and specialists. Serv
5.Mental Health Associates
21 Main St
Physicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryAlcoholism Information & Treatment CentersDrug Abuse & Addiction CentersMarriage, Family, Child & Individual Counselors
RR 1 Box 36
Health & Welfare ClinicsMedical Clinics
7.Southern Hydrocarbon Pennsylvania
101 N 4th St
Medical Information & ResearchMedical Clinics
Get Urgent Care By Phone
www.plushcare.com We Can Treat & Prescribe By Phone.Skip The Waiting Room. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.