www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time. More Info
1.Monro Muffler Brake & Service
855 Golden Mile Rd
Tire DealersAuto Oil & LubeAuto Repair & ServiceMufflers & Exhaust Systems
Because you need to TRUST who’s working on your car. Schedule an appointment online. We have extended hours and convenient locations to make it easier for you to do business with Monro. Save up to 50%More Nearby Locations »
2.Kost Tire & Auto Care
232 Ennis Ln
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceMufflers & Exhaust SystemsTires-Wholesale & Manufacturers
3.Steve Shannon Tire & Auto Centers
Tire DealersAutomobile Inspection Stations & ServicesAuto Repair & Service
4.Used Car Factory
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairTire Recap, Retread & Repair
5.Ferrario Auto Team
Tire DealersNew Car DealersUsed Car DealersWheels
6.Yoder Tire Service Inc
No longer Yoder Tire Service, Inc., this store is now run by the Steve Shannon Tire & Auto Centers chain.Probably the worse experience ever as a customer dealing in good faith with the Steve Shann
7.Kost Tire and Auto Care Centers
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAuto Oil & Lube
Towanda Tire Shops
yp.WhoWhere.com Tire Shops - Call usTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.