50 Hospital Hill Rd
29 Hospital Hill Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
80 Hilltop Rd
No Internet Heading Assigned
4.Sharon Hospital Good Neighbors Program
1 Low Rd
Health InsuranceInsuranceMedical Clinics
Sharon Hospital Good Neighbor s building is a part of Sharon Hospital, which is an acute care facility that offers a range of medical services to the community. Founded in 1909, Sharon Hospital has op
5.Sharon Parker DVM
51 Depot St Ste 501
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsVeterinarians
6.Sharon Veterinary Clinic
414 Cornwall Bridge Rd
VeterinariansVeterinary Clinics & HospitalsPet ServicesVeterinarian Emergency Services
8 Gay St
PharmaciesMedical Equipment & SuppliesHospital Equipment & Supplies
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.