1151 E Main St, Torrington, CT, 06790
1.Dr Munroe's Dental Center
2119 E Main St
DentistsImplant DentistryOrthodontistsCosmetic Dentistry
Dr. Munroe serves the entire Torrington, CT area for all of your dental needs. Contact us to learn how Cosmetic Dentistry can dramatically improve your smile. Dr. Munroe and her staff will help you cr
2.South Main Dental
49 S Main St
DentistsCosmetic DentistryDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Complete Invisalign Treatment+3more
My whole life I have had dental issues. From the regular cavity to gum issues & root canals...I've even had 2 TMJ surgeries, so I've been around the block with a number of dental specialists. When I f
1151 E Main St
I visited this office and there were awesome. Professional and caring staff. Maribel and Valerie were helpful and patient with my needs.
4.Litchfield Hills Family Dental Practice
241 Kennedy Dr
DentistsOrthodontistsCosmetic DentistryPediatric Dentistry
The goal of Litchfield Hills Family Dental Practice is to enhance and preserve the health, comfort, and well-being of all who entrust their care to us. We strive for excellence in the art, science and
5.Torrington Dental Care
333 Kennedy Dr
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Alan B. Sherman, DMD Frank L. Kuzmin, DMD *Evening Hours *Payment Options *Well Trained, Caring, Courteous, & Professional Staff *We Make Insurance Easy for You *Most Dental Services Performed at Our
6.Northwest Dental Associates
895 E Main St
DentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic Dentistry
7.Brooker Memorial Dental Center and Early Learning Child Care Center
157 Litchfield St
DentistsNursery SchoolsPreschools & KindergartenSchools
Northwest Dental Associates
895 E Main St, Torrington, CT, 06790
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future