Northwest Dental Associates
895 E Main St, Torrington, CT, 06790
1.Asma Khan DDS
9 Avonwood Rd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
2.Nikhat P Khan, DDS - Khan Nikhat P DDS
155 Thomaston Ave
3.Dr. Farah Khan, DDS
105 Myrtle St
4.Khan Sajjad A Dds
1 Clinic Dr
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
5.Khan, Madeeha, MD
41 Brewster Rd
Physicians & Surgeons
6.Khan, Rana J, MD
2150 Corbin Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
7.Dr. Khurshid Khan, MD
20 Westwood Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
1151 E Main St, Torrington, CT, 06790
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.