Serving the Torrington area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
1.Litchfield County Pediatrics
20 Felicity Ln
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & SurgeonsClinicsMedical Clinics
2.Brooker Memorial Dental Center and Early Learning Child Care Center
157 Litchfield St
Pediatric DentistryNursery SchoolsPreschools & KindergartenSchools
3.Simoncelli, John Paul
34 East St
Cosmetic DentistryClinicsDentistsDental Hygienists
At John Paul Simoncelli, DDS, we offer complete dental services in a warm and friendly environment. We understand the anxieties that many people experience when faced with the dentist’s chair, and so
4.Smilow Cancer Hospital Care
200 Kennedy Dr
Connecticut Oncology & Hematology is a physician group practice that specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of cancer, hematological and related diseases. Founded in 1981, it serves the communitie
5.Charlotte Hungerford Child Guidance Clinic
1061 E Main St Ste D
6.Jeremy Edward Driscoll
150 Sycamore Dr
7.Charlotte Hungerford Hospital
200 Kennedy Dr
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Torrington area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.