www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
1.Wheels Works International
2535 W 237th St
2.Diablo Wheel Works LLC.
544 Arbramar Ave
Bicycle RepairBicycle ShopsBrake RepairWheels-Aligning & Balancing
Diablo Wheel Works joins the Retail market Los Angeles Pacific Palisades, California – Diablo Wheel Works LLC (Precision Bicycle Wheels & Repair) opens for business as a new local retailer. Ryan Morse
3.Vintage Wheel Works
13181 Imperial Hwy
4.Wheel Works-Motorcycle Tire & Wheel Center
12787 Nutwood St
Tire DealersMotorcycles & Motor Scooters-Supplies & Parts-Wholesale & ManufacturersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesMotorcycles & Motor Scooters-Parts & Supplies
Located in Old Town Garden Grove, California, Wheel Works has been a family owned and operated business serving the motorcycling public since 1976. We provide a full range of tires, wheels, and hubs f
471 W Imperial Hwy
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
Vintage Wheel Works specializes in manufacturing wheels for muscle cars.
6.Vintage Wheel Works
171 W Imperial Hwy
No Internet Heading Assigned
7.Vintage Wheel WorksMOVED
16450 Phoebe Ave
WheelsAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairTire Dealers
UTI Automotive School
www.uti.edu Become An Automotive Technician!Graduate In 51 Weeks - Call Us
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.