1.Providence Little Company of Mary Medical Center Torrance
4101 Torrance Blvd
HospitalsRehabilitation ServicesMedical CentersNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
Providence Little Company of Mary Medical Center Torrance has a reputation for clinical excellence sophisticated technology with a personal touch. Winner of the Truven Health Analytics 100 Top Hospita
2.Surgery Center of South Bay
23500 Madison St
Bedbugs bedbugs bedbugs bedbugsDon't sit in their chairs!
3.Torrance Memorial Medical Center
3330 Lomita Blvd
Surgery CentersMedical CentersHospitalsPhysicians & Surgeons, Orthopedics
Torrance Memorial is a non-profit top-honored hospital and medical center providing world-class care to patients in the South Bay.
4.Torrance Surgery Center
23560 Crenshaw Blvd Ste 104
Torrance Surgery Center, Surgical Excellence in • Orthopedics • Ophthalmology • ENT • Pain Management • Podiatric Surgery
5.County of Los Angeles
1000 W Carson St
6.Endoscopy Center of the South Bay
23560 Madison St Ste 109
7.Professional Staff Association Of Los Angeles County Harbor Genl. Hospital
1124 W Carson St
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.