Express Electrical Service
Serving the Torrance area. Click Business Name for More Information.
1.Joe Silva And Son Electric Inc.
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialLighting ContractorsTelephone Equipment & Systems-Repair & Service
22122 S Vermont Ave Ste A
Sun Electric was established in 1975. We service the South Bay communities with fast, efficient and reliable electrical service and maintenance. We also sell and install generators and emergency stand
20335 Anza Ave Apt 22
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Electric CompaniesElectric Equipment Repair & ServiceElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialElectricians
Hollis & Son Electric was founded in 1960 by Ed Hollis. Since its inception in 1960, the family-owned business has been subsequently passed down three generations, staying true to its name. Over 50 ye
901 Van Ness Ave
Hello,Very happy with the service they provide. The tech person will call if repairs are beyond the cilents limits, explain in detail what repairs are needed. We use Sun Electric all the time. Thank
6.Express Electrical Services
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsLighting ContractorsElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
SENIOR CITIZENS MENTION THIS AD FOR A 15% DISCOUNT+1more
Awesome service. The most knowledgeable electricians I have ever met. If anyone is in need please contact Express. They are the best.
7.Gomez Electric Inc.
4201 Elmwood Ave
ElectriciansElectric CarsElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
$100 off any project over $1000+3more
This guys are really good I like their personality and work they make you feel safe. They rewired and upgrade my moms house with no problem they kept the place clean everyday before they left. It pass
www.lmelectricca.com Residential and Commercial Service.BCA Rating A+. Call Us Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.