1.Dresser Wm M MA MFCC -Christian Counseling Services
23430 Hawthorne Blvd Ste 220
Counseling ServicesChurches & Places of WorshipMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsReligious Counseling
Very kind man. He has great skills on listening and helping with all sorts of life's issues. I have known him for over 20 years and trust him with all my personal stuff. He is a very strong man with G
2.Simon Jerald I MD Inc
24050 Madison St
Marriage & Family TherapistsPhysicians & SurgeonsCounseling Services
3.Allison Cynara Conroy MFT
1716 Manhattan Beach Blvd Ste C
Counseling ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsMental Health Clinics & InformationReligious Counseling
Cynara Conroy Allison MFT offers Christian counseling services, including complete mental health services for individuals, families, and children. Some of the services include pre-marital, relationshi
4.Manuel, Marcella MSlPC
14514 Hwy 92
Counseling ServicesMental Health ServicesEducational ServicesComputer Online Services
Contact Us For More Information!
5.Court-Ordered Classes LA
3528 Torrance Blvd
Counseling ServicesPsychotherapistsMental Health Clinics & InformationPsychologists
6.Lesser Bobbie PhD
2200 Pacific Coast Hwy
Counseling ServicesMental Health ServicesPsychologistsMarriage, Family, Child & Individual Counselors
Outpatient Psychotherapy. Office hours by appointment: Tuesday,Thursday & Friday. Adults only - individuals and couples. Depression, anxiety, relationship issues, bereavement, adjustment to illness in
7.Diana Beam Sorensen, LMFT
3524 Fashion Way Ste 103
Counseling ServicesSocial Service OrganizationsMental Health ServicesMental Health Clinics & Information
Torrance Anger Management
Lookup.Local.com Discounts today Anger ManagementCall now for a discount.
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.