Newell and Betsworth Implant and Dental
2301 SW 6th Ave, Topeka, KS, 66606
1.Dufner Family Dentistry
5830 SW Huntoon St
Dr. Dufner and his staff are all great and extremely friendly. They take great care to make sure you are comfortable during the cleaning and examination. The office is very clean and my appointments h
2.Matthew S. Fullmer, DDS - Family Dentistry
2201 SW Westport Dr Ste 400
My first visit with Dr. Fullmer was awesome! I recently moved here and wanted to find a dentist office I could feel comfortable at and this office far exceeded my expectations! Very open and honest an
3.Dr Audrey Taylor DDS
5100 SW 28th St
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic DentistryImplant Dentistry
Visit our website
Most pleasant dental experence ever.
4.Stringer John J
4301 SW Huntoon St Ste 11
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesClinicsPeriodontists
Visit our website
* We were established in 1993 * General Dentistry * Teeth Bleaching * Lumineers * Veneers * Emergencies Taken Daily * Insurance & Care Credit Accepted * Hours of Operation: * Monday, Tuesday and Thurs
530 SE 37th St
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
6.Michel, Michael E DDS
2951 SW Wanamaker Dr
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesImplant DentistryCosmetic Dentistry
At Michel Dental, our team believes that quality oral healthcare can make a real difference in the lives of our patients. The function of the smile is improved, pain can be eliminated, and even aesthe
7.Baumgardner Lorie M
1125 SW Gage Blvd
DentistsClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesNo Internet Heading Assigned
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
East Topeka Dental
1605 SE 29th St, Topeka, KS, 66605
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future