Earl's Lock & Key Service
902 S Western Ave, Chanute, KS, 66720
5826 SW Topeka Blvd
Locks & LocksmithsKeys
I have had work done in the past by this young man, and he is great. He is honest, shows up on time, gets the job done, and is very reasonable compared to other similar companies. He put in dea
2.A 1 Lock & Key
313 SW 5th St
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesKeys
Insured for your protection * Commercial * Auto * Home * Business * Emergency 24 Hour Mobile Service
3.The Gatekeeper Lock and Key
1305 NE Strait Ave
Locks & Locksmiths
Locks & LocksmithsKeys
*Bill & Renee May - Owners* * High Security Locks * MEDECO - Primus * Change Lock Tumblers So Old Keys Will Not Work * Dead Locks Installed * Safes - Sales & Combination Changes
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Friendly. Fast. Efficient. Inexpensive Locksmith Company.Didn't catch the persons name at the end of the other line. However they were nice enough to pencil me in last minute. Was expecting them to a
6.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
Dave is professional, responsible, trustworthy, and just an excellent provider. He gives you the straight scoop, doesn't try to up-sell you and is just as accommodating and pleasant as can be. I've us
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialKeys
Serving Topeka for over thirty years.
The Gatekeeper Lock and Key
1305 NE Strait Ave, Topeka, KS, 66616 Expert Emergency Locksmith Service
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.