Serving the Topeka area. The Leader In Flooring/Carpet!Call For An In-Home Estimate!
1.Michael's Hardwood Floors
1830 NW 39th St
Flooring ContractorsBuilding ContractorsWoodworkingCarpenters
2.Stearns Super Center
1815 S Kansas Ave
Flooring ContractorsHardwoodsHome ImprovementsHome Repair & Maintenance
Carpet-Vinyl-wood floors-Ceramic tiles,porcelain tiles, carpet tiles. We can handle all of your flooring needs. Family owned and operated since 1929. The low price leader for Apartments, Rentals, Resi
3.Wenger Tile & Insulation
3221 SW 10th Ave
Flooring ContractorsBuilding ContractorsTile-Contractors & DealersInsulation Contractors
Wenger Tile is a locally owned and operated business in the Topeka and surrounding areas. We offer competitive prices with friendly and prompt services to your home or business with expert quality and
4.Capital City Flooring
118 NE Lyman Rd
Hardwood FloorsHardwoodsCarpet InstallationHome Improvements More InfoPREFERRED
Incredible refinishing job on hardwood floors! Pretty sure it's the best price I ever got for the job and the service is right up there too. Ticked all five stars for me ;)
6.The Flooring Guys
I called them and a few other comapnies to get an estimate on refinishing a hardwood flooring. Their price was one within my budget and they provided all the information I wanted, it was a 3 day job a
Serving the Topeka area. Your flooring and carpet leaders!Call for an in-home estimate!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?