Call A Pro
Serving the Toomsuba area.
635 Martin Luther King Jr Memorial Dr
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingSafes & VaultsBank Equipment & Supplies
Complete sales and service for all keys, safes and locks. Access and Exit Controls, Safes Opened without damage, we sell, install and service all safes. Medeco and Winkhaus Authorized dealer. Please l
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Friendly. Fast. Efficient. Inexpensive Locksmith Company.Didn't catch the persons name at the end of the other line. However they were nice enough to pencil me in last minute. Was expecting them to a
3.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
Dave is professional, responsible, trustworthy, and just an excellent provider. He gives you the straight scoop, doesn't try to up-sell you and is just as accommodating and pleasant as can be. I've us
4.Lewis Wrecker Service
1309 22nd Avenue Hts
Locks & LocksmithsAuto Repair & ServiceTowingTruck Wrecking
24 Hour Service, Unlock Cars, Lowboy Service, Light and Heavy Duty Towing
5024 Poplar Springs Dr
Locks & LocksmithsAutomobile Diagnostic ServiceTowingAutomobile Air Conditioning Equipment-Service & Repair
They have performed a number of major repairs on my vehicle and I have had no problems. Exceptional service and great pricing. A very knowledgeable owner and staff.
1401 11th Ave
Locks & Locksmiths
Excellent service. The person who helped me only had to look at the key to quickly find the right blank. The key worked with no problems. On my return visit I had 12 keys made and all worked. I think
24/7 Locksmith Services
Serving the Toomsuba area. Cheap Affordable Locksmith Nearby.Call us Now & Enter Your Zip Code!
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.