Serving the Toomsuba area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today!
6451 J O Thomas Rd
Lawn MaintenanceNursery & Growers Equipment & SuppliesSod & Sodding ServiceLandscaping Equipment & Supplies
Landscape Architect, Design, Residential, Commercial, Site & Master planning, CAD produced plans
2.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
3.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
4.R & C Landscape & Lawn Service LLC
1840 Country Club Dr
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsLawn Maintenance
Small but, knowledgeable, courteous,timely, and as always dependable.From providing lawn maintenence, to designing landscapes and installing them, a job well well done.Thank you Rich,J.G.
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
TruGreen Lawn Care Experts Call Us Now! Serving more than 3.4 million customers across the U.S. with professional lawn care, tree shrub care and landscaping services World's largest lawn and landscapeMore Nearby Locations »
6.Butler Pest Control LLC
1627 23rd Ave
Termite ControlLawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
7.above & beyond landscaping
1401 roebuck dr
Landscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLawn MaintenanceSprinklers-Garden & Lawn, Installation & Service
TruGreen® Lawn Service
http://localpros247.com/lawn-care 1st Lawn Application Just $29.95.Call Today To Get Your Free Quote!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.