1.Tooele Veterinary Clinic
1182 N 80 E
VeterinariansPet ServicesPet Boarding & KennelsVeterinary Clinics & Hospitals
Dr. Roundy is a very good vet and reasonably priced !!!! He makes farm calls as well. I have used him for years
2.Countryside Animal Clinic
254 S Main St
Pet FoodVeterinary Information & Referral ServicesVeterinary Specialty ServicesPet Services
I thought I was going to have to put my Sweet 11 year old dog to sleep when I took him here. Dr Anderson took the time to explain several things that could be going on. She perfomed a simple test th
453n S Main St Ste B
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics-Emergency MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
I began bringing my son when he was only 2 weeks old. The first doctor I had taken him to was horrible we waited an hour to be seen for 5 minutes. But doctor Haroutunian is different he is an excell
220 Millpond Ste 100
Medical CentersOptical GoodsOptometristsClinics
I've been coming here since June 2nd & they're the best in the business!Dr.Salari's the coolest & the best doctor around(if you can't get into see him,ask for any doctor there)!
5.Tooele Foot & Ankle Clinic
2356 N 400 E Ste 104
Physicians & Surgeons, Podiatrists
Kim A. Halladay, D.P.M. has served Tooele County residents for all their foot care needs since 1983. His associate David G. McKenzie, D.P.M. joined the practice in 2013. Our specialties include: athle
6.Complete Care Clinic
15 N 100 E
7.Foot & Ankle Specialty Clinic
15 N 100 E
Physicians & Surgeons, PodiatristsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Orthopedics
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.