1.Penas Tire Shop
205 S Pine St
Tire Recap, Retread & RepairTire Dealers
RR 2 Box 209
Tire DealersBrake Repair
Automotive repar, tire sales, tire repair, shocks, brakes, custom exhaust and exhaust repair, batteries, bulk oil.
195 E Rivera St
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & Supplies
good custmor service cheap prices and help full with all ur needs
109 E Park Ave
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Accessories
Oxford Tire provides tires, tire services, wheels and heavy-duty Branson Tractors to families and farmers in Tonkawa, Ponca City and Blackwell.
5.Loves Tire Service
16501 W Fountain Rd
Tire DealersAuto Repair & Service
6.Itco Sales IncServing the Tonkawa, OK area
Tire DealersIndustrial Equipment & SuppliesMachineryIndustrial Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale
We use ITCO Sales for our forklift tires.They come to our shop and fix tires here.Quick response, good work, and low price.They put new solid tires on one forklift and foam filled the tires on another
302 N Main St
Called on the phone was very rude. Asked on pricing and when they quoted me a price for $30 to mount and balance a tire. I asked if they would price match anyone elses prices they said they were there
Free Samples By Mail
www.getitfree.us Absolutely Free Brand Name Samples.100% Free & Easy. No CC Needed!
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.