1730 Niagara Falls Blvd Suite 300
DentistsDental HygienistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryProsthodontists & Denture Centers
I WILL ALWAYS GO BACK. I have been going at Aspen dental for dental works for over 5 years now. The price is right, the people very welcoming, and the time for treatment was always well planned. TheyMore Nearby Locations »
2690 Sheridan Dr
At J Michael Collard DDS we make it our business to "treat your family like ours". Voted Best Dentist in Kenmore in 2000, we offer prompt emergency care. Our friendly staff features complete and cosme
3.J Michael Collard DDS
2690 Sheridan Dr
DentistsEndodontistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
4.Simon, Herbert, DDS
2777 Sheridan Dr Ste 102
5.Stellar Dental PLLC
2929 Sheridan Dr
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
I had read some negative reviews AFTER I had gone for a cleaning and exam... My hygienist was wonderful & the dentist who did the exam was very thorough. I needed some work done, #1 being an extractio
6.James W Swiatowy DDS
2777 Sheridan Dr Ste 103
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
HONEST ,Courteous,, Great Patient Service!' easy to schedule appointments , wonderful office staff! I highly recommend Dr. Swiatowy and you should call his office today! You will NOT be disappointed.!
7.De Plato Frances L DDS
3795 Harlem Rd
DentistsCosmetic DentistryPediatric DentistryDental Hygienists
De Plato Frances L DDS in Buffalo, NY specializes in beautifying smiles, maintaining your dental health, and helping you improve your appearance. Our experienced and friendly staff takes great pride i
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future