1.Warshauer Electric Supply Co
700 Vassar Ave Ste 2
Electric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersElectric Equipment & Supplies
2.Warshauer Electric Supply
1 Travis Way
ElectriciansHome Automation SystemsSolar Energy Equipment & Systems-DealersLighting Consultants & Designers
3.Warshauer Electric Supply Co
800 Shrewsbury Ave
Electric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersLighting Fixtures
Please try reloading the page.
Kingdom Electric is probably the best electrician I ever hired, and believe me, I went through a few.They patch their own work, they are always on time,and never leave you waiting!!!!Honest, Courteous, Clean, reliable and Fair.Thank you Anthony and the Kingdom crew for all your hard work!
I have been using Anthony for electrical work for years. Incredibly detailed, professional and clean. He has done jobs as small as outlets to putting in an entire new kitchen for me. Outstanding work,, always on time and very friendly. I would use no one else. Very reasonably priced as well. You can't go wrong with him.
I really had a pleasant experience with this company. they were very friendly and polite. they installed a new electrical panel and were by far the best price of all the quotes I received I would highly recommend kingdom electric
they were on time, did a great job, and there employees were very well trained. would definatly use again
this would be the second time I used them. and again they did a wonderful job. they are very fair priced and go the extra mile to be sure there customers are happy ,if you want a great electric company hire kingdom electric they wont let you down.... :)
gotta say great experiance. would reccommend them to anyone
i recently moved to Wycoff NJ. The house was in need of significant lighting updates. My new neighbors suggested Kingdom Electric. I couldn't have been happier. They installed recessed throughtout the entire home. On time, on budget professional, courteous. Great Work!
Anthony was great you will not find a better person to do the job or keep their word. I already have him in my phone book on my computer and on my flash drive there is no way I will ever lose his number. He is the only person I will ever use for electric work period. Alan Fernett
I hired Kingdom Electric to install landscape lighting, upgrade the electrical panel and to hang new fixtures. They are honest, professional and clearly know their stuff. The owner Anthony took his time explaining the different options I had with the landscape lights. I will continue to use them and I highly reccommend them to anyone who is looking for a solid electrician.
I hired Kingdom Electric to upgrade my electrical panel. They showed up on time , the price was very fair and the job was done clean neat and professional. I will definitely use them again and recommend them to everyone.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.