1.Fox Daniel E MD
111 W Water St Ste 2
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Sports MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons
I have practiced in New York, all over NJ, in California and Hawaii, and The Center for Health and Healing is my favorite place to practice. The center is so accepting of all levels of practice, of a
2.Central Jersey Hand Surgery
780 Route 37 West,
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Hand Surgery
I've seen Dr Pess for elbow surgery he is great dr and I wish I would have had him do my 1st surgery! Great office staff also
3.Rose Garden Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
1579 Old Freehold Rd
Medical ClinicsNursing & Convalescent HomesRehabilitation ServicesNursing Homes-Intermediate Care Facility
Rose Garden Nursing and Rehabilitation Center takes pride in the fact that our guiding philosophy is the Golden Rule. We affectionately refer to it as Ã¢â‚¬Å“The Rose Garden Way.Ã¢â‚¬Â The environmen
4.Taylor Alice C
701 Hill Rd
Do not use this business or you will regret it
5.Hackensack Meridian Urgent Care - Toms River
9 Mule Rd
Urgent CareMedical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsClinics
6.Personal Touch Pharmacy
1580 Route 9 Ste 8
Medical ClinicsHospital Equipment & SuppliesClinicsSurgical Instruments
Personal Touch Pharmacy is a full-service independent pharmacy. Our main goal is focused on fulfilling the health care needs to the community through personalized customer service and quality products
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.