1.Vna Of Central Jersey
1433 Hooper Ave Ste 225
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home Services
2.V N A Of Central Jersey
3500 Sunset Ave
3.VNA Of Central Jersey Comm
816 Sunset Ave
Social Service OrganizationsCommunity OrganizationsAssociationsHome Health Services
4.Vna-Central Jersey Health Grp
176 Riverside Ave
Day Care Centers & Nurseries
5.Vna of Central Jersey
47 W River Rd
Home Health ServicesNurses
6.Vna Of Central Jersey
888 Main St
Physician AssistantsHome Health ServicesPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical Assistants & Technicians
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.