Little Egg Dental
425 Route 9 S, Tuckerton, NJ, 08087
1.Warren M. Merguerian Jr. D.D.S., PA
557 Fischer Blvd
We are located at 557 Fischer Blvd. in Toms River, NJ, between the Hot Tomato Restaurant and Obco's Donut Shop. It is one of our top priorities to protect the well-being of our valued patients. For th
2.Ocean Pediatric Dental Associates, LLC
368 Lakehurst Rd
DentistsPediatric DentistryDentists Referral & Information ServiceOrthodontists
Pediatric Dentistry Sedation Dentistry
3.Toms River Smiles Dental
941 Route 37 W
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic DentistryImplant Dentistry
Welcome to Toms River Smiles Dental, one of the few locations in the county with a full-service dental lab. Our lab allows us to offer care that is convenient for your family, as we provide same-day d
4.Dr Robert Kane
1163 Route 37 W
Dr. Robert Kane is proud to serve W Toms River and the entire Toms River area. We specialize in Periodontics Dentistry. We gladly welcome new Patients and we accept most insurance plans. Call the frie
1314 Hooper Ave
DentistsImplant DentistryPediatric DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Mention This Ad-Receive 10% Off Next Cleaning+1more
At Sloan dental we are committed to preventative oral care, while delivering state of the art techniques in all area’s of dentistry.Here at Sloan Dental you will be greeted with a smile by our friendl
6.Oak Ridge Dental
191 Route 37 W Ste 1
DentistsCosmetic DentistryDental HygienistsDental Labs
Achieve a beautiful smile and optimal oral health with general dentistry from our dental office in Toms River, New Jersey. At Oak Ridge Dental Group, P.A., our philosophy is to educate, restore, enhan
7.Dentistry With A Woman's Touch
222 Oak Ave Ste 8
DentistsDental ClinicsPediatric DentistryImplant Dentistry
I can't say enough about Dr. Swedberg's team. Everyone I came in contact with was friendly, knowledgeable and professional. Whenever I'm there, I feel like I'm spending time with friends. I had a leng
Serving the Toms River area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future