Houston Siding Co
17101 Kuykendahl Rd, Houston, TX, 77068
1.Allied Siding & Windows
1431 Graham Dr
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationInsulation ContractorsSiding ContractorsGeneral Contractors
My husband and I decided it was time to do a major overhaul on our home: HardiPlank siding, new windows, new front door, and the entire interior (including the ceiling) repainted. We figured it would
2.Allied Siding & Windows
28341 State Highway 249 Ste 100
Siding ContractorsGutters & DownspoutsWindowsPatio Covers & Enclosures
Do not use these guys. Forced us to sign a contingency loss contract after Ike in order to install tarp on home. They do not return calls or emails. Only way to talk to people is if they mistakenly
3.Palace Doors & Glass Inc
9103 Kerr Dr
Altering & Remodeling ContractorsWindows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationTile-Contractors & DealersSiding Contractors
Palace Doors and Glass does it all! They are a great home remodeling contractor. My wife and I had them install a floor tile that looks like weathered gray wood in our 700 sq foot living room. This
4.Rick's Home Repair
18106 Almonte Ln
General ContractorsAltering & Remodeling ContractorsBuilding ContractorsHome Improvements
Home Repair and Contracting.. General Repairs, Electrical, Plumbing, Pressure Washing, Painting, Sheetrock repair, Appliance Repair, New Construction, Interior Remodel, You name it we do it. 24 years
5.Amazing Siding Corp
9825 Fm 2920 Rd
Siding ContractorsWindows-Repair, Replacement & Installation
6.Home Exterior Systems
19731 Lake Stone Ct
WindowsGutters & DownspoutsSiding ContractorsWindows-Repair, Replacement & Installation
7.Trident General Contracting
9421 Fm 2920 Rd Bldg 8a
Roofing ContractorsRoofing Services ConsultantsGeneral ContractorsAltering & Remodeling Contractors
11745 Jones Rd, Houston, TX, 77070
Please try reloading the page.
- How long have you been in business?
- Do you have any references or past work I can see?
- Do you provide free estimates?
- How much will the project cost?
- When will the project be completed?
- Is the crew hired or contracted, and do you conduct background checks?
- Who will be in my home?
- Do you offer a warranty?
- Wood frames are beautiful and can be customized with paint and stains, but they also expand and contract as the weather changes. They're also susceptible to rot, mold, and pests. As such, wood frames require constant maintenance.
- Vinyl frames are far more durable than wood. They resist moisture and are usually created with ultraviolet light stabilizers. This prevents the sun from damaging the frames over time. In addition, vinyl frames can be filled with insulation.
- Aluminum frames are light and weather resistant, but they also conduct heat rapidly.
- Fiberglass frames are the sturdiest option. Like vinyl options, they can be filled with insulation. Fiberglass frames also resist weather damage and do not crack, peel, expand, contract, bend, or warp.