www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time. More Info
1.Firestone Complete Auto Care
27900 State Highway 249
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceAuto Oil & Lube
Firestone Complete Auto Care is a full-service auto maintenance and repair shop offering a large and affordable selection of tires, convenient hours & locations for car repair, tire replacement, brakeMore Nearby Locations »
2.Tire & Wheel Connection
14431 Fm 2920 Rd
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceTire Changing EquipmentWheels
Outstanding service! I have purchased 4 sets of tires from Cody over the last couple of years for my families' different vehicles. There are a couple of big national tire dealers on the same block,
14239 Fm 2920 Rd
So I called discount tire before I hauled my jeep on trailer to them to remove two locks off of my wheels why because the tires that are on it came from discount tire. They were the last to service veMore Nearby Locations »
114 E Main St
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairUsed Tire DealersTires-Wholesale & Manufacturers
5.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
27650 State Highway 249
Tire DealersAuto Oil & LubeMore Nearby Locations »
6.Automotive & Tire Center
14099 Fm 2920 Rd
BEST SERVICE AND BEST PRICE
14099 Fm 2920 Rd
NICE FRIENDLY PEOPLE GOOD PRICE
www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.