American A/C & Heating Systems Inc
Spring, TX, 77373
24010 State Highway 249
Hydraulic Equipment & Supplies
ALL major brands: JLG. Genie. Caterpillar. YANMAR. SANY. LIUGONG. SULLAIR. Wacker and many more.
11239 Jones Rd
Industrial Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale
21300 Northwest Fwy
No Internet Heading Assigned
335 Pennbright Dr Ste 110
Massage TherapistsMassage Services
7425 Pinemont Dr
Television Systems-Closed Circuit TelecastingSecurity Equipment & Systems ConsultantsSecurity Control Equipment-Wholesale & ManufacturersTelephone Equipment & Systems
As the most preferred wholesale supplier of security and low voltage products, ADI-Houston understands the business of product distribution. More importantly, the company understands the business of c
6.ADI Garage Door Cypress TX
25821 Highway 290
Garage Doors & Openers
7.Adi Landscaping & Tree Service
2110 Brundage Dr Apt 4609
Landscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree ServiceIrrigation Systems & Equipment
We hired ADI for the first time last spring. We interviewed a number of landscapers but Hector instantly got our vision an promptly provided us a proposal and quote. He was also willing to split th
John Moore Services
10005 W Sam Houston Pkwy N, Houston, TX, 77064
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.