1.Tire & Wheel Connection
14431 Fm 2920 Rd
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceTire Changing EquipmentWheels
Outstanding service! I have purchased 4 sets of tires from Cody over the last couple of years for my families' different vehicles. There are a couple of big national tire dealers on the same block,
14099 Fm 2920 Rd
NICE FRIENDLY PEOPLE GOOD PRICE
3.Automotive & Tire Center
14099 Fm 2920 Rd
BEST SERVICE AND BEST PRICE
4.Tomball Good Year
27503 State Highway 249
Tire DealersAuto Repair & Service
Conventional Oil Change
Synthetic oil change for car ($39.99 + disposal fee $6) and tire rotation (extra), Spent less than 30 minutes of my time, impressive.
5.Celayas Tire & Wheel
18725 Telge Rd
I had a great experience there. I don't know what the person is complaining a bout because they don't really say. You guys were fast and professional and gave me a great price. I recommend them all th
14239 Fm 2920 Rd
So I called discount tire before I hauled my jeep on trailer to them to remove two locks off of my wheels why because the tires that are on it came from discount tire. They were the last to service veMore Nearby Locations »
7.Firestone Complete Auto Care
27900 State Highway 249
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceAuto Oil & Lube
Firestone Complete Auto Care is a full-service auto maintenance and repair shop offering a large and affordable selection of tires, convenient hours & locations for car repair, tire replacement, brakeMore Nearby Locations »
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.