1.GCR Tire Centers
1115a N Superior Ave
2.GCR Tires & ServiceServing the Tomah, WI area
Tire DealersWheels-Aligning & BalancingFarm EquipmentFarm Equipment Parts & Repair
I called yesterday in a panic because a family member had a blown tire and was trying to get to Spokane from Hamilton and was stuck in St. Regis. I called needing help and talked to a receptionist tha
www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.