Serving the Tolleson area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
117 N 87th Ave
2.FastMed Urgent Care
9870 W Lower Buckeye Rd Ste 170
Urgent CareClinicsMedical ClinicsMore Nearby Locations »
3.Clinica La Family
9169 W Van Buren St
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & SurgeonsClinics
Horrible front desk customer service christina salas raised her voice with attitude when i was a new customer, did not even went more above to call my insurance to get the ID# or group# I had to do it
9520 W Palm Ln Ste 200
Medical ClinicsClinicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
I know a business pays to be in the yellow pages. It's amazing that they would not have a number on their bills and when you look them up online the number listed is a fax. Maybe they don't want our
5.Select Physical Therapy
10750 W McDowell Rd Ste B-210
Physical Therapy ClinicsPhysical TherapistsClinicsSports Medicine & Injuries Treatment
Offering physical therapy and physical therapists services. Welcome to Select Physical Therapy of Avondale AZ! Home of therapists Matthew Buck(P.T., D.P.T., O.C.S., C.O.M.T., F.A.A.O.M.P.T.) and JasonMore Nearby Locations »
6.West Valley Immunization Clnc
1850 N 95th Ave
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeMedical Clinics
7.West Valley Womens Care
9305 W Thomas Rd Ste 155
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, ObstetricsPhysicians & Surgeons, GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Tolleson area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.