Great Smiles Family Dentistry
4646 Nantuckett Dr, Toledo, OH, 43623
1.Jon Frankel Dentistry
5012 Talmadge Rd Ste 100
Frankel Dentistry is devoted to enhancing the natural beauty of your smile by using state-of-the art technology and up-to-date procedures that result in a healthy, beautiful, and long-lasting smile. A
4560 Heatherdowns Blvd
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
awesome...they are the pnly ones ive ran across that actually accepts state medical.
4225 Talmadge Rd
DentistsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental Clinics
I had a very good experience,the young lady Tifany made me feel relaxed and I am never relaxed in a dentist chairMore Nearby Locations »
4.Haggerty & Blackford DDS
4210 W Sylvania Ave
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
5.Secor Dental Plaza-Daniel R. Connelly, DDS
5429 Secor Rd
DentistsDental LabsClinicsDental Clinics
My husband kids and I and I have been going to Dr Connelly for at least 10 years. Dr Connelly is a very good dentist. The entire staff is friendly and down to earth. Beatuiful, modern office. Execelen
6.Point Place Family Dentistry
4611 N Summit St
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Visit our website
great site easy toread
7.Dental Group West
5532 W Central Ave
DentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Whether your dental needs are very simple or very complex, your comfort, trust and confidence remain our mission and our goal.* Accepting New Patients* Financing Available* Dr. Robert Weisenburger* Dr
ADT® - Official Sales
www.adt.com Call for an ADT Starter Kit - $49*Call Now For A Free Quote
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future