A Place For Mom
Serving the Toledo area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
1.Advance Home Care of Ohio Inc
4841 Monroe St
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home Services
2.Advance Home Care of Ohio INC
4349 Talmadge Rd
Home Health Services
More than just a company. This wonderful staff truely cares for the families they provide care for. Unlike most companies they return phone calls and emails. We are in constamt communication on any up
3.Advanced Home Medical
4730 W Bancroft St Ste 17
Home Health Care Equipment & SuppliesHome Health ServicesMedical Equipment & Supplies
4.Americare Home Health Services
1440 S Byrne Rd
Home Health ServicesPhysical TherapistsNurses
5.From The Heart Home Health Care
4428 Seacor Unit 5
Home Health ServicesNursesMedical Assistants & Technicians
Serving Lucas County and surrounding areas, our caregivers work with outstanding compassion and professionalism.We provide Skilled Patient / Caregiver education of disease processes and management to
6.Accessible Home Health Care
3454 Oak Alley Ct Ste 402
Home Health ServicesNurses RegistriesHealth & Welfare ClinicsSenior Citizens Services & Organizations
7.KinnessKare Home Health Care
2550 Collingwood Blvd
Senior Citizens Services & OrganizationsHome Health ServicesHouse CleaningChild Care
Serving the Toledo area. 5 Liter per minute continuous flow.Only 18 pounds for home oxygen.
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.