FREE In-Home Consultation
searshomeservices.com/improve Windows, Kitchen, Bath or SidingCall Now For Special Offer!
730 E Currahee St
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationAutomobile Body Repairing & PaintingGlass-Auto, Plate, Window, EtcWindshield Repair
As a leader in the Auto Glass Replacement industry, Glass America upholds the highest levels of quality craftsmanship, and consistently maintains a proven track record for excellent customer service.More Nearby Locations »
2.America's Home Place
2848 Highway 17
Home BuildersAltering & Remodeling ContractorsBuilding ContractorsReal Estate Developers
3.1st Choice Roofing and Construction
537 N Hicks Rd
Roofing Services ConsultantsSiding ContractorsRoofing ContractorsRoofing Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
We do all types of roofing and construction. Both new installation and repairs.
18800 Highway 106
Storm Windows & DoorsWindowsSiding ContractorsGarage Doors & Openers
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationWindowsHome Repair & MaintenancePlate & Window Glass Repair & Replacement
$25 OFF any purchase of $250 or more on in-home glass service+2more
I Recently had windows replaced at my house(Such a stressfull process). I got quotes from a few places in and around the Springfield Illinois Area. I called the Glass Doctor. Saw some reviews, good aMore Nearby Locations »
6.Sears Home Improvement
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationDoor RepairDoor Closers & ChecksDoor Operating Devices
Sears Home Improvement is your trusted, long term partner. We've been helping customers improve their homes for over 125 years and we back our work with strong warranties (Ask your Sears specialist fo
7.The Home Depot Window Installation
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationPlate & Window Glass Repair & ReplacementWindows
Professional installation of replacement windows of all types, including double-hung windows, bay windows, sliding windows and more . Many of our installed windows are ENERGY STAR qualified and all ar
yp.areaguides.net Window And Glass Repair - 30% offFree estimates - 15 yrs experience
Please try reloading the page.
- How long have you been in business?
- Do you have any references or past work I can see?
- Do you provide free estimates?
- How much will the project cost?
- When will the project be completed?
- Is the crew hired or contracted, and do you conduct background checks?
- Who will be in my home?
- Do you offer a warranty?
- Wood frames are beautiful and can be customized with paint and stains, but they also expand and contract as the weather changes. They're also susceptible to rot, mold, and pests. As such, wood frames require constant maintenance.
- Vinyl frames are far more durable than wood. They resist moisture and are usually created with ultraviolet light stabilizers. This prevents the sun from damaging the frames over time. In addition, vinyl frames can be filled with insulation.
- Aluminum frames are light and weather resistant, but they also conduct heat rapidly.
- Fiberglass frames are the sturdiest option. Like vinyl options, they can be filled with insulation. Fiberglass frames also resist weather damage and do not crack, peel, expand, contract, bend, or warp.