Serving the Toccoa area. Quality home care.Call to learn more.
1.ResCare HomeCare - Toccoa
74 Highway 123
Nurses-Home ServicesHome Health ServicesAlzheimer's Care & ServicesEldercare-Home Health Services
Welcome to ResCare HomeCare of Toccoa, Georgia. We’re proud to serve our community with quality, compassionate home care for seniors. We offer a full range of nursing support and other senior care serMore Nearby Locations »
2.PruittHealth - Toccoa
633 Falls Rd
Nursing & Convalescent HomesResidential Care FacilitiesMedical ClinicsNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
3.Clary Care Center
249 Hospital Dr
Residential Care FacilitiesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living FacilitiesHome Health Services
4.Convalescent Home Eqpt Inc
89 Falls Rd
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home ServicesMedical Equipment & SuppliesOxygen
5.Tugaloo Home Health
53 Rock Dr
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home Services
6.Care South Homecare Pro
360 Oak Way Dr
Home Health ServicesNursesNurses RegistriesNurses-Home Services
269 Hospital Dr
Residential Care FacilitiesAssisted Living FacilitiesHome Health ServicesNursing & Convalescent Homes
A Place For Mom
Serving the Toccoa area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.