1.Titusville Area Hospital
406 W Oak St
HospitalsPhysicians & Surgeons, OncologySurgery CentersMedical Centers
When going in for a simple test, I took in all needed paper work with proper ID numbers, to say what test I was going to have, for insurance purposes. When checking in I was told that I didn't need th
2.Titusville Area Hospital
407 N 3rd St
3.Titusville Area Hospital
17 Central Ave
4.Titusville Area Hospital
111 Bridge St
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future