1.Gamblers AnonymousServing the Titusville, PA area
Gambling Addiction-Information & TreatmentSupport Groups
G.A. was the WORST experience I ever had! I NEVER met so many RUDE and HATEFUL people in my WHOLE 49 years! I'm NEVER going back! Of course, my experience was in South Dakota, NOT California!
2.All Addicts AnonymousServing the Titusville, PA area
Counseling ServicesAlcoholism Information & Treatment CentersGambling Addiction-Information & TreatmentEating Disorders Information & Treatment
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.