Serving the Titusville area.
1210 S Hopkins Ave
ElectriciansGeneratorsBuilding ContractorsElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
A company at Titusville, FL, that specializes in Electric Contractors-Commercial and Industrial, Electricians. We also do Commercial Services, Generators, Modifications and Residential Services.
2459 Cheney Hwy Ste 63
ElectriciansElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersBuilding ContractorsUtility Companies More InfoPREFERRED
3.Best Electrician Pros
Top quality service! I got worried cause the lights in my house started flickering and buzzing, thought it might be something with the wiring. Called them to get an estimate and they said it was more
Always call them when I need any electrical thing done around my house. I recommend them to everyone, and so far I haven't heard any complaints. Please keep up the good word!
5.Current Electrical Solutions Inc
321 Wexford Dr
ElectriciansLighting Maintenance ServiceElectrical Power Systems-MaintenanceConstruction Consultants
The Space Coast's #1 Licensed Master Electrician handling your Commercial & Residential electrical solutions. Call and speak with the owner for free estimates. Lighting, Power, Maintenance, New Constr
6.Grand Electric/ Bob's Electric Inc.
109 Nelson Ave
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialElectric Equipment Repair & ServiceElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & Manufacturers
We were Voted Best in Brevard in 2014, 2015 and 2016.Call today for an appointment. We provided quality service for an affordable price
7.Craftsmen Electrical Services
379 Williams Point Blvd
ElectriciansSolar Energy Equipment & Systems-DealersBuilding ContractorsElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
It was a Friday morning when I decided to call three electrical contractors in my neighborhood to get a bid on a small job that needed to be done quickly so I could close on the sale of my house here
131 Tomahawk Dr Suite 1, Indian Harbour Beach, FL, 32937
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.