D's Wrecker Service
5455 E Holmes Rd, Memphis, TN, 38118
1.Quality Tire & Service
545 Watson Rd
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesTire Recap, Retread & Repair
2.Quality Auto and Tire Service
4566 Winchester Rd
Tire DealersAuto Repair & Service
3.Quality Tire & ServiceServing the Tipton, TN area
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceTowingBrake Repair
I went in yesterday 15 minutes before closing and received excellent service. I had a flat and need one new tire and spare patched. They completed all this in 15 minutes and under $40 excellent job!
4.Quality Tire & TowingServing the Tipton, TN area
Bartlett Towing Service
1807 Bartlett Rd, Memphis, TN, 38134
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.