1.St Mary's Health Ctr
875 US Highway 50 W
ClinicsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeEmergency Care Facilities
2.St Mary's Health Center
329 W Morgan St
Health & Welfare Clinics
3.St Mary's Health Ctr
3348 American Ave
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical Centers
4.St Mary's Health Center
2511 W Edgewood Dr Ste G
Medical CentersMedical ClinicsClinicsUrgent Care
5.St Mary's Health Ctr
2505 Mission Dr
Physicians & Surgeons
6.Saint Marys Health Center
1401 Southwest Blvd Ste 201
7.St Marys Health Center
3525 Country Club Dr
Physical TherapistsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
localdeals.ForLess.com We found it for lessJust call us to get the best deal.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.