1.Clifton Tire Service
123 S Independence St
2.Tipton County Tire & Auto Svc
1015 Berryman Pike
Tire DealersAuto Repair & Service
3.R&T Tire & Auto-Tipton
804 W Jefferson St
Tire DealersBrake RepairWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-AutomotiveAutomobile Diagnostic Service
When it comes to the performance of your vehicle, you want quality service from trusted experts. We are a Goodyear Tire & Service Network location. We carry Goodyear products and offer a wide range of
4.BURNS AUTO CARE
391 S 00 Ew
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairEngine Rebuilding & Exchange
306 W Sycamore St
Tire DealersWheels-Aligning & BalancingAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
I had a belt break at 3pm on a Friday. I happened to be near City Tire so I gave them a try. I'm soo glad I did. They tackled my hard to find parts and even stayed 2 hours past closing to get me back
6.Hamilton Auto And Tire Service
298 N 10th St
Tire DealersWheels-Frame & Axle Servicing-EquipmentAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
I have just scheduled a front end alignment for a 2002 GMC Yukon. Alignments are scheduled in advance with a technician focused on that area of automotive servicing. The price is very competitive.That
1854 E Boulevard
This is the best place to get tires - prices are very competitive and will match others - will fix flats for free. Been going here for over 10 yrs and never had a problem.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.