42 Alta Ln
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsHome Repair & MaintenanceElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
We had an unexpected issue that needed resolved quickly, they were out the next day and fixed the problem quickly without disturbing my routine. Communications were excellent, we were kept informed ab
2.Grigsby Remodeling Inc
213 E Monroe St
ElectriciansHome Repair & MaintenanceBathroom RemodelingHome Improvements
413 E 1300 S
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsLighting Maintenance ServiceGenerators
4.J & J Electric
3180 W State Road 18
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialGeneral ContractorsElectric Equipment Repair & Service
Founded in 1990, J & J Electric of Indiana Inc. is a full-service electrical contracting company. Based in Kokomo, Ind., the company is an official member of NECA. It renders numerous services, includ
5.Brandt's Heating & Cooling Inc
118 W North St
Water HeatersGeothermal Heating & Cooling ContractorsRefrigeration Equipment-Commercial & IndustrialHeating, Ventilating & Air Conditioning Engineers
I called and scheduled for them to clean our furnace. Instead of cleaning the furnace they cleaned the a/c. When I called them to tell them about it all he said he could do is charge me half price for
6.Powermax ElectricServing the Tipton, IN area
Electric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialElectricians
Wow, These guys were great we had an emergency situation on a commercial job. These guys were out and had it fixed before the end of the day! Thanks Again!!!!
7.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
Home Improvement Pros!
www.services-connect.com All Renovations & Repairs!Local Licensed Experts. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.