Crumley & Burk Plumbing
383 Little River Rd, Lenox, GA, 31637 Local, Fast & Friendly
1.Mr. Rooter Plumbing
422 Central Ave N
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialSewer Contractors
2.Harolds Plumbing Inc
PlumbersSewer Cleaners & RepairersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningPlumbing Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
3.Cottongim Services Inc
145 Ridge Ave S
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsSewer Contractors
Cottongim did a service call on Saturday and charge an after hours fee. Then the technician cleaned the coils and said all was good. But 30 minutes later the system started acting up, we called again.
5.Barretts Plumbing and Backflow Repair
508 E Lovett St
Visit our website
6.Crumley & Burk Plumbing
383 Little River Rd
PlumbersPlumbing, Drains & Sewer Consultants
We had a leak in the slab and Mr. Crumley and crew came in and ran new pex lines, tied every thing in and no more water issues. Mr. Crumley and his employees are very polite, knowledgeable and prompt.
7.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
Serving the Tifton area. Call eLocal Plumbers 24/7Talk To A Local Plumber Today.
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?