1.Tift Regional Dental Group PC
209 24th St E
TRDG is home to the best staff without a doubt. Our son went away to school and he still comes back just because he refuses to go to any other office except here. They've really left an impression on
2.Walker, Clifford A.
200 12th St W
Dr. Walker is great! Always makes the visit enjoyable!
3.McGovern, Jason DMD Jr DDS PC
315 14th St E
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
4.Pediatric Dental Center Of Georgia
820 Love Ave Ste A
DentistsClinicsPediatric DentistryDental Hygienists
5.Harris, Brad J DMD
620 Cotton Pointe Cir
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
6.Fulp Family Dentistry
215 Magnolia Dr N
Pleasant experience even though I found out fillings are in my immediate future. Maybe we'Lloyd talk about it next visit.
7.Chris Hasty DMD
209 4th St E
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future