PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Three Rivers area.
1.Altura Centers for Health
1101 N Cherry St
Medical ClinicsClinicsHealth Plans-Information & Referral ServicePhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Altura Centers for Health formerly (TCHC) has been providing medical and dental care to the community since 1995. Historically the clinic was formerly owned and operated by Tulare Local Health Care Di
2.Premier Walk-In Medical
4025 W Caldwell Ave
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
My family and I have been coming to Premier for years. We enjoy thefriendly staff and the Doctor's are the best in the area. I like that factthat their open even on the weekends! Great experiences,
3.Dameron HospitalServing the Three Rivers, CA area
Physicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsMedical ClinicsClinicsHospitals
I had my baby here almost a month ago and I cant explain how awesome everyone was. All my nurses were very nice, patient, and extremely helpful. But Tammy, one of the RNs, is the best nurse ever!!! If
4.FPA Women's Health
Medical ClinicsAbortion ServicesBirth Control Information & ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Professionalism and quality remain the hallmark of FPA. Our physicians specialize in gynecology and practice exclusively for FPA. Offices are furnished with modern medical equipment along with a warm
5.Family HealthCare Network
Medical ClinicsDental ClinicsOptometric ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And Gynecology
There are a couple things that make the Family Health Care network medical center one of the least professional medical centers I've ever been to. 1) The staff is unfriendly 2) medical records has a d
6.PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersClinicsUrgent Care
Just got off the phone with Dr. Craig Reich. He was calm, clear and reassuring. It is hard to make the time to leave work and see a doctor- but I won't hesitate to call again next time i need to!
7.Nisco Yen P DDS
300 E Mineral King Ave
Pediatric DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesOrthodontistsDentists
Dr. Yen P. Nisco has been trained to successfully diagnose, treat and prevent diseases of the gums, teeth and jaw. He specializes in general, family and cosmetic dentistry as well as orthodontics. Dr.
Get Urgent Care By Phone
www.plushcare.com We Can Treat & Prescribe By Phone.Skip The Waiting Room. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.