1.Chad D Russell, DMD
123 Main St Ste 1
Awesome place!! They never make you wait for more than 5 mins 10 @ most.They dentist people are so nice and they ALWAYS explain what they are doing to your mouth.I would recommend this dentistry to an
2.DR Chad D Russell DMD
123 N Main St
3.Belgrade Dental Associates
412 W Main St
DentistsSleep Disorders-Information & TreatmentImplant DentistryOrthodontists
We provide services in: Advanced Cosmetic Dentistry, Restorative and Preventative, Implant Dentistry, Anti-snore/Sleep Apnea, Dental Sleep Medicine, Agility Sports Guards, Perio Protect, Invisalign, S
118 S 4th St
DentistsPediatric DentistryCosmetic Dentistry
If you're in Manhattan, Montana, or surrounding areas, and you're looking for top notch family dental services, then look no further than to Manhattan Family Dental. At Manhattan Family Dental we offe
DentistsDental ClinicsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Aspen Dental dentists are committed to treating you with the compassion and respect you deserve. They believe in providing care that addresses both your short- and long-term oral health needs. And the
6.Kool Smiles General Dentistry for Kids
Staff is always friendly and kind. They are always helpful by explaining procedure and insure benefits. My children and I always enjoy going.
7.Great Expressions Dental Centers
DentistsPediatric DentistryOrthodontistsDental Clinics
This place is incredible!! Dentist explaines everything, spends time with you, and asked what questions I have for him to answer. Love the staff too!! A few days later I get this in the mail! Hand wri
Local Dentists Near You
www.1800dentist.com/Dentist Enter Your Zip & Find a DentistDentists who Accept Your Insurance
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future