Call A Pro
Serving the Thousand Palms area.
80511 Indian Springs Dr
Locks & LocksmithsKeysLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Visit our website
24/7 local mobile locksmith service
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Friendly. Fast. Efficient. Inexpensive Locksmith Company.Didn't catch the persons name at the end of the other line. However they were nice enough to pencil me in last minute. Was expecting them to a
3.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
Dave is professional, responsible, trustworthy, and just an excellent provider. He gives you the straight scoop, doesn't try to up-sell you and is just as accommodating and pleasant as can be. I've us
4.R & R Towing
82940 Avenue 45
Locks & LocksmithsTruck WreckingAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Salvage
Welcome to R & R Towing R & R Towing has been providing the Indio area with safe, reliable towing services since 1995. In that time we have developed a reputation for unsurpassed customer service whic
5.Integrity Lock & Key Company
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesKeysLocks & Locksmiths
*Commercial & Residential Specialist With 25 Years Experience*Owner - BPhil Conrad/B Goes On All Calls! NEVER A Sub-Contractor*30 Years Serving The Entire Area*Locally Owned*Sales - Service - Repair
6.High Desert Lock & Safe, Inc.Serving the Thousand Palms, CA area
Locks & LocksmithsKeysSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingSafes & Vaults
High Desert Lock & Safe is a California-licensed architectural security hardware contractor and locksmith service, in business since 1975. Our specialties include commercial door lock hardware, safes,
7.Pop-A-LockServing the Thousand Palms, CA area
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialAutomotive Roadside Service
At Pop-A-Lock of Riverside, we have been the locksmith of choice for Riverside residents and businesses for over 16 years. Using sophisticated technology and state-of-the-art equipment, our highly tra
Serving the Thousand Palms area. Cheap Affordable Locksmith Nearby.Call Now & Enter Your Zip Code!
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.