Calvary Chapel Calabasas
27040 Malibu Hills Rd, Agoura Hills, CA, 91301
1.Ben Bridge Jewelers
450 W Hillcrest Dr
2.The Bridge Homes
2060 E Avenida De Los Arboles Suite 238
Real Estate Investing
3.Ben Bridge Jewelers
366 W Hillcrest Dr
4.Bridge Academy II
77 Rolling Oaks Dr
Bridge Clubs & Instruction
5.Bridges K-8 Charter School
1335 Calle Bouganvilla
Preschools & KindergartenElementary SchoolsMiddle SchoolsSchools
6.Bridge Of Light Holistic Hlng
934 Ranch House Rd
7.Bridges Recovery Center
28035 Dorothy Dr
Shalom House Fine Judaica
19740 Ventura Blvd, Woodland Hills, CA, 91364
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.