Daryl Cranon, D.D.S.
1541 Crenshaw Blvd, Los Angeles, CA, 90019
1.Lambridis, Dean, DDS
1760 E Avenida De Los Arboles Ste A
DentistsOrthodontistsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
2.Dean Lambridis Dds
593 N Moorpark Rd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
501 S Reino Rd
4900 Verdugo Way
DentistsDental ClinicsImplant DentistryPeriodontists
2380 Las Posas Rd
Soo Yew Kim dds inc
1717 S Hoover St, Los Angeles, CA, 90006
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future